Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A New Approach






So today is the day for new awakenings. I think that at some point in our lives we dream a dream that we feel is SO much bigger than we are. I am here to tell you that my dream is NOT bigger than me... If I can dream it I can accomplish it.

This post is to create an awareness about ME. My assests, creativeness, my knack for doing the least expected. In everything I do I want to push myself to the limit... March to the beat of my own drum.


This is my latest resume that really sums up in a simple form what I have done and what more I want to accomplish.

If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.



I am also going to be sharing the design work I have created over the past year so not only can I share it through this blog but also so I can keep a timeline of my creative career!!


Take care and God bless!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's very pretty and eye catching, yet professional enough to show that you'll be a hard worker. Good job! I hope you find the perfect job that puts you on the track you want to be on...soon!

    ReplyDelete